Last updated: September 26, 2019
- What are cookies
- What are cookies for when you use the site
- Your cookie options
- Advertising based on your interests
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file stored in your web browser. It allows the site or a third party to recognize you, as a visitor (and not as an individual). Cookies can be used for the following purposes: (1) to activate certain features; (2) to provide analysis; (3) to store your preferences and (4) to enable the presentation of advertising and behavioral advertising.
Cookies can be either session cookies or perpetual cookies. A session cookie automatically expires when you close your browser. A perpetual cookie will remain in place until it expires or until you clear your cookies from your browser. The expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after longer periods. Cookies placed by the website you are visiting are sometimes referred to as "first party cookies", while those placed by other entities are sometimes referred to as "third party cookies".
2. What are cookies used for when I use the site?
Each cookie serves one of the following purposes:
- Essential cookies: These first party cookies allow users to use a function of the site such as (i) stay logged in or (ii) make purchases.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow you to track information about your use of the site so that you can improve it and report on our performance. We may also use analytical cookies to test ads, pages or features to see how users respond to them. Analytical cookies can be first party or third party cookies.
- Preference cookies: These first party cookies record your preferences on the site.
- Advertising targeting cookies: These third-party cookies (also called "behavioral" or "targeted" advertising) are placed by advertising platforms or networks in order to: (i) deliver advertisements and monitor their performance and (ii) to allow ad networks to serve ads that may be relevant to your business.
4. What are my cookie options?
If you are against the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser preferences to erase cookies already installed and not to accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, see your browser's help pages. However, please note that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you may not be able to use all the features you offer, may not be able to save your preferences and may not be able to display some of our pages correctly. .
How to manage cookies?
How to Disable Behavioral Advertising Cookies
If you are concerned about targeted behavioral advertising cookies (which serve you advertisements based on your use of the website and other websites), users based in the European Union can visit www .youronlinechoices.eu while those based in the United States can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ for more information.
How to enable and disable cookies using your Google Chrome browser
- Click on the wrench icon in the toolbar of your browser >> Select Settings >> click on "Show advanced settings" >> In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button ".
To enable cookies in the "Cookies" section, choose "Allow setting local data", which will enable first and third party cookies. To only allow first party cookies, choose "Block all third party cookies without exception".
- To disable cookies, in the "Cookies" section, choose "Prevent sites from defining data".
- Note that there are different levels of activation and deactivation of cookies in Chrome. For more information on the other cookie settings offered by Chrome, see the following Google page: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0
- Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and choose "Internet options" >> in the options window, navigate to the "Privacy tab
- To enable cookies: set the cursor on "Medium" or less
- To deactivate cookies: move the cursor up to block all cookies
- Note that there are different levels of activation and deactivation of cookies in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered by Internet Explorer, see the following Microsoft page: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow -Cookies
- Click on More actions in the toolbar and select Settings >> Find "Show advanced settings" and click on it >> in the Cookies section, select "Do not block cookies (default)", "Block only third-party cookies ">> Restart Edge
- Click on" Tools "in the browser menu and select" Options ">>
- To activate cookies: Check "Accept cookies for sites".
- To deactivate cookies: Uncheck "Accept cookies for sites".
- Note that there are different levels of activation and deactivation of cookies in Firefox.
For more information see the following Mozilla page: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Click "Settings" in the browser menu and select " Settings ">> Select" Quick Preferences ".
- To activate cookies: check "Activate cookies".
- To deactivate cookies: uncheck "Activate cookies".
- Note that
For more information on other cookie settings offered by Opera, refer to the following Opera software page: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy
Safari on OSX
- Click on " Safari "in the menu bar and select the option" Preferences ">> Click on" Security ".
- To activate cookies: in the "Accept cookies" section, select "only from the site you are browsing".
- To deactivate cookies: in the "Accept cookies" section, select "Never".
- Note that there are different levels of activation and deactivation of cookies in Safari.
For more information on other cookie settings offered by Safari, see the following Apple page: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en /9277.html
All other browsers
- Please consult the browser's "Help" function or contact the browser vendor.
5. Comment gérer vos cookies ?
La plupart des navigateurs Internet sont initialement configurés pour accepter automatiquement les cookies. Comme nous l'avons expliqué ci-dessus, vous pouvez modifier les paramètres pour bloquer les cookies ou pour vous alerter lorsque des cookies sont envoyés à votre appareil.
Sachez que si vous désactivez les cookies que nous utilisons, cela peut avoir un impact sur votre expérience sur le site. Par exemple, il se peut que vous ne puissiez pas visiter certaines parties du site ou que vous ne puissiez pas recevoir de contenu ou d'informations personnalisés lorsque vous visitez un site.
Pour plus d'informations sur les cookies utilisés par le site, vous pouvez cliquer ici.
6. Advertising based on your interests
third-party cookies We use various products and features provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). - Google Analytics Our services use the analysis tools of Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze your use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the site (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored by Google on servers located in the United States.
Please note that Google Analytics is accompanied by the code "gat._anonymize ();" on this website to ensure the anonymous collection of IP addresses (also known as IP masking).
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your computer, which will prevent the subsequent collection of your data during your visit to this website:
Deactivate Google Analytics
You can find more information on the general conditions of use and data privacy at the following address: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk / policies /. Please note that on this site, the Google Analytics code is accompanied by the words "anonymizeIp" in order to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (also called IP masking).
- Dynamic Google remarketing
We use Google Dynamic Remarketing to publish our site on the internet, in particular on the Google Display Network. Dynamic remarketing will show you ads based on the parts of our websites that you have visited by placing a cookie on your web browser. This cookie does not identify you in any way and does not allow access to your computer or mobile device. The cookie is used to tell other websites that "This user has visited a specific page, show him advertisements related to that page". Google's dynamic remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better meet your needs and to only show ads that are relevant to you.
- Google adwords
We use Google AdWords to publish our site on the Internet, in particular in Google search.
- Google DoubleClick
We use retargeting and Custom Audience tags provided by Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA, "Facebook")
- Custom Audiences on Facebook
For interest-based online advertising we use Facebook Custom Audiences. For this purpose, an irreversible, non-personal checksum (hash value) is generated from your usage data. This hash value may be passed to Facebook for analysis and marketing purposes. The information collected contains your activities on our site (such as your surfing behavior, the subpages visited, etc.)). Your IP address is also transmitted and used for geographic control of advertising. The collected data is only transmitted to Facebook in an encrypted and anonymous manner, which means that the personal data of individual users is not visible to us.
- Facebook Exchange FBX
When you visit our websites using remarketing tags, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established. Facebook obtains the information that you have visited our website with your IP address. This allows Facebook to assign your visit to our website and your user account. The information thus obtained, we can use it to display Facebook advertisements. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the website, we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data and of the use made of it by Facebook.
- Facebook conversion tracking pixel
By using the website, you agree to the data processing associated with the integration of Facebook Pixel.
Please click here if you wish to revoke your permission: https://www.facebook.com/ads/settings.
Hotjar is an analysis and feedback tool provided by Hotjar Ltd (Level 2, St Julians Business Center, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Europe). It helps us reveal the online behavior and reactions of our visitors. Hotjar uses a tracking code that collects your information and transmits it to Amazon Web Services' secure cloud servers, based in Ireland. The following information may be collected by your device and your browser:
- Your IP address (collected and stored in an anonymous format);
- The screen size of the device;
- Device type (unique device identifiers) and your browser information;
- Geographical location (country only);
- The preferred language used to display the web page.
We use this information to improve the functionality of our website and to make it more user-friendly, better and easier to use.
We use technologies from Outbrain, Inc (their offices at 39 West 13th Street, 3rd floor, New York, NY 10011, Attn: Legal Department, "Outbrain") on our services to track views and clicks on the pages. This allows us to tailor our advertising campaigns to users with the same interests.
We use technologies from Marketo, Inc (with offices at 901 Mariners Island Boulevard Suite # 500 (Reception) San Mateo, CA 94404 USA, "Marketo") on our site to track page views. This allows us to promote companies that wish to be featured on our site.
We use technologies from Taboola, Inc. (with offices located at 1115 Broadway, 7th fl., New York, NY, 10010, "Taboola") on our site to track page views and clicks. This allows us to tailor our advertising campaigns to users with the same interests.
We use technology from Quantic Mind, Inc. (with offices at 935 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA, "Quantic Mind") on our site to track clicks that leave our pages. This allows us to tailor our advertising campaigns to users with the same interests.
We use technology from Gemini, Inc. (with offices at 701 1st Ave., Sunnyvale, CA, 94089, "Yahoo") on our site to track page views. This allows us to tailor our advertising campaigns to users with the same interests.
We use technologies from ZoomAnalytics, Inc. (with offices at 9 Hakfar, Kiryat-Ono, ISR 5552505, "ZoomAnalytics") on our site to track page views. This allows us to adjust our advertising campaigns and make better proposals to users.
We use technologies from New Relic, Inc. (with offices at San Francisco Headquarters, 188 Spear St., Suite 1200 San Francisco, CA USA 94105, "New Relic") on our site to perform application monitoring. of our site. . This allows us to identify browsing problems for our users and to improve our service on the Internet.
We use technologies from Mouseflow, Inc. (their office at Flaesketorvet 68 1711 Copenhagen V Denmark, "Mouseflow") to study and analyze the behavior and reactions of our visitors.
We use technology from Invoca, Inc. (with offices located at 419 State Street in Santa Barbara, CA 93101, "Invoca") to adjust our telephone advertising campaigns for quality and payment approval.
Some of our websites include the following cookies: |
We use technology from Quora, Inc. (their office is located at 650 Castro Street, Suite 450, Mountain View, CA 94101, "Quora") on this site. This technology allows us to track user actions after they have been redirected to a provider's site by clicking on a Quora ad. This allows us to record the effectiveness of Quora ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected remains anonymous. This means that we cannot see a user's personal data. However, the data collected is saved and processed by Quora. We are informing you about this according to the information currently available to us at https://www.quora.com/about/privacy. In addition,
By using this website, you agree to the data processing associated with the integration of the Quora pixel.
If you wish to revoke your authorization, please click on the following link and follow the instructions detailed here: https://www.quora.com/optout
List of third parties who can access information through our partner sites:
• Google AdWords + Doubleclick - Google Ads settings .
• Bing - Link to the Privacy Panel .